We care deeply about our staff and each and every one of you. Which is exactly why we want to keep you safe while enjoying a show at Five15. To accomplish this, we’ve created some safety procedures.
- Entry to our shows will require masks and a temperature check. Masks must be worn while moving about the room, but can be removed when seated.
- We have gone to great lengths to create virtual bingo cards and virtual menus to be used on your phone or device to minimize contact.
- Abundant hand sanitizing stations are located throughout our space.
- We will resume our shows with much smaller audiences respective of social distancing guidelines. (50% capacity) Also, eliminating seats per table will give groups and families more elbow-room. (i.e Table of six will now be a table of four)
- We have a thorough, professional sanitation of our entire space that occurs weekly.
- Tables, chairs, restrooms, and all surfaces will be sanitized daily and after every performance.
- We will also follow all health department regulations and procedures: https://content.govdelivery.com/attachments/MIEOG/2020/06/05/file_attachments/1467520/EO%202020-114.pdf